Secure Tape and Media Destruction
As you seek to upgrade or replace your technology infrastructure, you will be required to retire some of your older IT assets. These assets may include tapes that are no longer needed, obsolete storage devices that have been replaced, or copiers that have been exchanged for newer models. These old IT assets all have one thing in common: they all contain confidential company information that must be protected.
You need a defined process with secure procedures for destroying your out-of-date IT assets. Without such a process, your organization may be at risk for regulatory penalties, damaged brand reputation, and/or inadvertent disclosures. In addition, once you have destroyed these older assets, you will also need to consider an environmentally compliant way to dispose of this Electronic Waste (eWaste) — therefore the destruction process must be eco-friendly in design.
What you get:
- Destruction of a broad range of media: CDs, backup tapes, film, photos, badges, disks, X-rays and bank cards.
- Logistical expertise and secure chain-of custody processes.
- Accountability with a documented and auditable workflow.
- Environmentally friendly waste-to-energy incineration process.
- Services conducted on a per-project basis.